The Best Carry On Travel Chopsticks!
From the Japanese outdoor retailer Snow Peak™, check out these super high quality travel chopsticks! These chopsticks made from high grade stainless steel and recycled baseball bats from Japanese baseball teams!
Great stocking stuffers!
Full Size Chopsticks - Balance is actually pretty good especially compared to Japanese, Chinese and Korean Chopsticks.
Components are simple and fit together nicely.
Recycled baseball bats from Japanese baseball teams - environmentally friendly!
High grade stainless steel is super light.
Tops fit securely with a rubber gasket.
Comes with a nice carrying case for those long flights to Japan, slurping instant Ramen noodles around a camp fire, or use them at restaurants instead of those cheap wood chopsticks.
When the chopsticks are stowed within the stainless steel tubes, the two components sit very flat within the case.
Weight: 1 oz
Dimensions: L 8.5" W 0.25"
Dimensions: L 4.5" W 0.25" (Stowed)
Made in Japan
- Made of stainless steel and recycled birch wood from old baseball bats in Japan.
- Earth friendly times two: reusable and made from recycled materials.
- Take-apart design features threaded brass fittings between the wood tip and handle.
- Removable brass end-plugs allow the wooden tips to slip inside the hollow handles for storage.
- Nylon sleeve keeps the chopsticks together during travel and allows you to wear them around your neck.