Recipe: Wasabi Mayonnaise Cucumber Cups
A refreshingly light dish to get the taste buds warmed up! What you'll need:
- 2 baby cucumbers sliced into 1 inch thick chunks
- 2 teaspoons of wasabi powder (mix with water until a paste)
- 2 tablespoons of high quality mayo
- 4 teaspoons of salmon roe
What to do:
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out the centre of your cucumber chunks to make little cups.
- Mix wasabi paste and mayo together
- Fill cucumber cups with the mayo/wasabi paste
- Top them off with salmon roe
Note: Place on an appropriate sized tray lined with paper towel and keep refrigerated until you're ready to serve.